Trends and Drivers in Business Development and Capture Management
Do you understand how to evolve your capture and contract management processes and systems to keep up with these changes while maintaining growth?
Gone are the days when a handful of long-term pursuits could fill your pipeline to meet targets. In today’s world, industry faces changes to the teaming landscape, shorter proposal response times and increased lags in contract awards.
Hear from industry experts about:
- Winning more business in a unpredictable market
- Opportunity identification and market assessment in today’s landscape
- Capture and proposal management trends and drivers
- IDIQ Best Practices Panel
- Robert Lohfeld, President, Lohfeld Consulting
- Vaughn Mahaffey, VP GWAC/IDIQ Support, URS Federal Services
- Jim McCarthy, Principle Owner and Technical Director, AOC Key Solutions Inc.
- Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President of Federal Sales Operations, Unisys
- Steve Hayes, Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager, Deloitte
- Carlton E. Gayles, Senior Program Manager, HP Enterprise Services
Register today for cocktails, conversation and capture with other business development professionals!
Can't attend in person?
Register for the live meeting and you will receive login instructions to attend the event virtually from your computer.
Make sure your business gets noticed by potential teaming partners, vendors and government executives. Benefits include logo placements, complimentary registration and more. To learn more, contact Tiffany Gary at (703) 480-5500.
August 2, 2012
2 p.m. – 6 p.m. ET
2 p.m. Registration
2:30 p.m. Presentations
4 p.m. Networking Reception
*Business casual attire
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, Virginia, 22102
Deltek Customer: Free
Non Customers: Free
Registration closes at noon, August 1, 2012