On Demand Webinars
Stay informed on the tactics and tools you need to find, manage and win government business
GovWin on demand webinars are recorded presentations that will help you evaluate our offerings, and get the most from our solutions and research designed to meet your government business development challenges. Our webinars are hosted by subject matter experts, including GovWin analysts and industry leaders.
Check out upcoming live events and webinars on the GovWin Events Calendar
More clearly define your business in the eyes of key influencers in FY 2013. Better state your value propositions and set your small business apart with Differentiators that Matter in 2013.
Gloria Larkin, founder of TargetGov, details changes in the marketplace and key differentiators that will help your business to stand out from the pack.
- Top differentiators in FY 2013
- Identifying organizational differentiators
- Focused lead approach
- Relating differentiators to targeted opportunities
- Leveraging resources used by primes
- Best practices in completing business profiles.
Succeeding in the federal industry now, more than ever, requires compliance, cost reductions and decisions driven by data. For years, federal contractors have searched for a contract management solution that can both effectively manage opportunities and comply with federal regulations.
Learn the top five reasons why federal contractors are calling 2013 the year to focus on contract management system improvements. By focusing on the contract, the lifeblood of the industry, federal contractors will experience positive impacts on other functions and systems throughout their organizations.
- Audit and compliance environment
- Cost reductions and efficiency
- Mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs
- Data driven decisions
- The key industry challenges impacting the task order process
- Recommendations on how to develop and implement a capture process for task order driven vehicles from AOC Key Solutions, who since 1983, has played a role in their clients winning over $115 billion in Federal contracts
- Real-world insights from ManTech, a successful contracting company for more than 40 years, into the process, tools and management that go into successfully pursuing task orders
- The importance of having the right tools to efficiently manage, distribute and asses task order driven programs in real time
- Identifying trends in the top opportunities
- Analysis on the top 20 top opportunities
- Conclusions and recommendations for vendors looking to grow their business
- Tabbed interface to quickly access information and analysis
- “At a Glance” feature to qualify opportunities and make pursuit decisions
- Mobile access of GovWin IQ from almost any mobile device
- “Timeline” view to visualize the acquisition cycle and easily access procurement documents
- Challenges facing industry with SAM merging CCR and ORCA
- NAICS code changes for small business
- Continuous process improvement for multiple schedule awards program
- Understanding GSA Schedule compliance requirements
- Ongoing policy changes at GSA
- Strategies to increase revenue and reduce risk while staying compliant
- Effective ways to start selling your services and products at the right price
- Partnering strategies for teaming that give you a competitive advantage
- Identifying common market concerns
- Decision points to growth
- Building a market entry strategy
- Key diversification considerations
- Researching and tracking federal funding
- Capture management and its impact on business development
- Identifying positioning capabilities
- Successful proposal process management
- Contract award negotiation preparation
- Key elements of compliant contractual management
- The most effective differentiators
- How to determine your company-specific differentiators
- Two key differentiators important to prime contractors
- Resources used by primes when looking for small business
- Best practices when completing your profile
- How to connect with primes and gain access to their private, unpublished opportunities
- Elements of a compelling value proposition
- How to write a win-win teaming agreement with teeth
- Tips on how small businesses can act like their larger counterparts
- The impact and opportunities from the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- An overview of small business programs in government contracting
- How to leverage resources your company may be missing
- Analyze the market size and market share of the potential acquisition
- Understand areas of opportunity for future expansion
- Assess the company’s customer satisfaction and current footprint
- Business development executives
- Strategic planners
- Capture managers
- Trends in term contract based procurement
- Demonstration of the GovWin IQ State & Local term contracts resource
- What term contracts does each state maintain?
- What cooperative purchasing contracts like WSCA, US Communities and GSA Cooperative Purchasing are available to state and local governments?
- Which agencies have to use these term contracts and separately, which have access to these term contracts?
- What companies are on these contracts and what is their pricing?
- Trends in task order based contracting including
- Leaders and laggards in adoption of task order based contracts by federal agencies
- What vehicles are being used most and by which agencies
- Critical technology initiatives across major verticals,
- How to align your business development strategy with gubernatorial priorities,
- The importance of demonstrating to states that they need what you sell,
- How to incorporate the impact of high rates of state IT leadership turnover into your business development timeline.
- Essential industries and how you fit in
- Advantages of industry position
- Collaboration and coaching benefits from teaming.
In today’s fast changing government contracting market, finding and winning federal business now, more than ever before, requires a process that can provide end-to-end management of your opportunity lifecycle.
Download the on demand webinar to hear from industry executives including Deltek’s Rachel Miller, Engility's Adam Quirk, and URS’ Chris Bishop and learn how to grow your pipeline and improve both speed and quality of your business development process.
Federal agencies are continuing to utilize task order contracts as a preferred procurement method and this trend is likely to continue. This means the volume of task orders a contractor must manage has multiplied while the time period for prime contractors to pull the trigger on a bid has been condensed from weeks or months, to a matter of days for many contract vehicles.
Listen as experts from ManTech and AOC Key Solutions share best practices and real-world examples of how to increase your revenue from task orders by developing and implementing a capture process for GWACs, IDIQs and other task order driven vehicles.
What You Will Learn:
With the start of fiscal year, do you know how to fill your pipeline with federal opportunities, and get a jump start on your competition?
Join Deltek’s Kevin Plexico for a free webinar on the upcoming report, Top 20 Federal Opportunities for FY 2013, to be released in October 2012. This webinar uncovers key trends and implications that drive opportunities in fiscal year 2013.
Preview Topics to be Included:
About Top 20 Federal Opportunities for FY 2013:
Deltek releases its annual report that analyzes the top federal opportunities for the coming fiscal year. The Top 20 Federal Opportunities for FY 2013 presents significant opportunities in the federal marketplace that government contractors can utilize to build their strategic business development plans for the coming year.
Do not miss out on this free webinar to lead your business to success in FY 2013.
After countless meetings with clients to get their feedback, Deltek is excited to announce the new GovWin IQ - helping you make better decisions, faster.
Listen to the free webinar to hear about the new GovWin IQ for Federal and State & Local opportunities, including enhanced design and interface features, introduction of analytics and visualization tools, and a new mobile version.
Learn about these exciting new GovWin IQ Features:
Download today to learn how to grow your pipeline and improve the speed and quality of your government business in FY 2013 with the all new GovWin IQ.
Now more than ever, firms are leaning on smarter business development and task order management to identify the right opportunities for FY 2013. Will you have the competitive edge to stay ahead? Learn about the solutions that top firms are implementing to increase revenue from their IDIQ contracts for 2013 and position your organization for maximum profitability.
Our free, on-demand webinar, Optimize Your Task Order Win Rate: Top Tips You Need to Know discusses best practices in task order management and how to increase your opportunity win rate by implementing Deltek’s holistic capture solutions, GovWin Contracts and Task Order Management and GovWin Capture Management.
Webinar highlights include market analysis for 2012, as well as insights to help you succeed in 2013.
To win more government business, you need to stay current on the continuing regulatory changes in the industry. General Services Administration (GSA) continues to move aggressively to ensure that the new System for Award Management (SAM) is meeting the critical information needs of the federal industry. So what does that mean for you? How are you going to win more business in FY 2013?
Download the free webinar now to hear Patrick Morrison of Washington Management Group (WMG) and Judith Zawatsky, branch chief, MAS PO Division, General Services Administration, discuss GSA & SAM: What Does it Mean for Industry? and learn directly from GSA industry experts how to win more business.
With the looming possibility of sequestration bringing uncertainty to agency spending, many companies are finding it more and more challenging to get a handle on the best way to do business with the government. This means businesses can no longer rely on traditional methods to weather the coming storm; instead, they need to think strategically to stay on top of emerging trends.
Deltek’s Washington Management Group and Financial Transaction Services (FTS) describe how you can grow top-line revenue and profit—even in today’s challenging economic environment.
Presentation highlights include:
The Office of Management and Budget reports contract spending dipped 4.5% in FY 2012, a fact which has intensified market competition going into FY 2013. Planning, positioning and the right resources have become vital to insuring top-line growth.
Learn how to best explore new market segments, diversify your client base and strategize your next steps during Entering New Government Markets in 2013: From Strategy Through Execution, a free webinar from Deltek.
Each year, 23% of federal contracts are specifically set aside for small businesses. That is billions of dollars waiting for the right combination of specialization, speed, responsiveness and price. Put your business at an advantage by learning how to best align strategic marketing and business development efforts with every phase of the federal award cycle.
Gain valuable insights on the complete federal acquisitions process, as well as the technology, resources and best practices giving businesses a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Key highlights include:
Presentation is moderated by Deltek's Senior Director of GovWin Consulting, Tim Zullo
As the number one consumer in the world, the government offers a great deal of win potential for new business. To secure more government business and reduce contract risk, landing a compliant GSA Schedule contract is crucial to success.
Download the a recent ABC 7 interview featuring Patrick Morrison, Deltek’s GSA Schedules expert, as he covers information on GSA Schedules compliance and increasing your revenue while reducing risk.
It is now a reality that government contracts are evolving from big capture program pursuits to more agile contracts. Download the on demand webinar to understand the impacts of shifts in the public sector market on capture management market. Learn why government contractors must focus on efficiency by accessing the right information, at the right time, needed to respond to ideal opportunities and beat the competition.
Download GovWin from Deltek and TargetGov's complimentary webinar to learn the 5 strategies you need to successfully differentiate your business. Discover tools and techniques the large primes use to identify and select small business teaming and subcontracting partners and create a digital presence that allows the primes to find YOU.
Key highlights include:
Listen as Deltek and AOC Key Solutions present the tools small businesses need to ensure a fair share of the procurement pie, as well as how larger businesses can benefit from teaming with small businesses the right way. Stay on top of the ever-changing market and avoid 5 all-too-common pitfalls.
Key highlights include:
Mergers and acquisitions are key strategies many contractors are deploying to gain a competitive edge, especially when there is a need to fulfill contract requirements or get ahead of the competition. A misstep in assessing the true values, exposures, and potential liabilities of existing--and old-- government contracts could be fatal to your bottom line.
Based on the current demanding market, it may be difficult to properly analyze what companies would make the best fit and fulfill your needs; however, properly analyzing the risks involved will provide a clearer representation of what will be provided.
What You Will Learn:
Listen to learn how industry executives utilize GovWin Consulting to identify the strongest areas for future growth within the acquisition targets current customer base.
Listen to Deltek’s Chris Dixon as he previews the Health Care/Social Services Market, 2012-2017 released in August 2012. This report analyzes the trends in the health care and social services verticals of the state and local information technology market using a variety of external sources, coupled with Deltek’s in-depth knowledge and understanding of state and local IT procurement and opportunity-level spending trends over the next 5 years.
Who should listen:
The report provides companies and other interested parties with a detailed view of state and local IT spending, and a market forecast for the next 5 years, and is designed to enhance a vendor’s business development planning process with relevant strategic analysis and market forecasts. The report provides recommendations that will guide IT vendors to maximize their market positioning messaging and agency relationships to best take advantage of state and local business opportunities.
Download Deltek’s preview of the new GovWin IQ State & Local government term contract resource. This presentation will provide insight into trends in state and local government cooperative purchasing strategies and unveil a new database that provides quick access to information on state and local government term contracts and related pricing information nationwide.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
Demonstration of the GovWin IQ State & Local government term contract resource providing companies with the insight including:
Over the past several years, federal spending on task order based contracts has exploded to over $55 billion. Download the on-demand webinar for insight into the federal government’s use of task order based contracts and Deltek GovWin IQ new task order awards database for bringing transparency to the obscure world of federal task order spending.
Listen to GovWin’s Chris Dixon for a preview of the State of the States 2012: Initiatives and Implications (released Mar 2012). This report is an analysis of this year's governors' state of the state addresses to provide vendors with the insight they need to align their technology solutions to current and emerging policy trends.
What You Will Learn:
Listen to this free recorded case study webinar and download the presentation. Bruce Milligan, Vice President of Marketing at Citizant, shares how Citizant uses Deltek’s GovWin Capture Management and GovWin IQ to manage its business development lifecycle, grow its pipeline, and improve both speed and quality of their business development processes.
Are you challenged with multiple systems or always out-of-date spreadsheets? Or worse, are you plagued with manually searching for contracts – every time you get another data call? Listen to Kim Luyben, Sr. Contract Administrator, SRA, Inc. and Tammy Smith, Marketing Operations, SRA, Inc. as they share the strategies SRA developed to master these challenges, increase operational efficiencies, and enhance profitability.
Understanding the challenges with business development and finding ways to combat them will have a huge impact on the growth rate of your business. Download to learn how companies are competing smarter while continuing to find opportunities early, wining more business, aligning with the right partners, and continuing on their projected positive growth plan.
Join Deltek’s Chris Dixon for a preview of the State & Local IT Market Forecast 2012-2017, released May 2012. The annual forecast is Deltek’s flagship document for executives interested in gaining critical knowledge to shape long-term business development strategies for the state and local public sector. Both large and small companies will gather actionable information to form government strategy—and give you the crucial edge between bidding and winning contracts.
Complete the brief form and view the recorded webinar and presentation slides.
Listen to Deltek’s Ray Bjorklund, Kevin Plexico and Deniece Peterson as they give their first impressions of the president’s FY 2013 Budget request and preview the FY 2013 Federal Budget Request: Insights and Implications report to be released February 2012. This webinar will provide insight into the Obama administration’s FY 2013 budget request and the information technology trends that will drive fiscal 2013 federal spending.
In this recorded webinar, Deltek’s Amanda White provides detailed insight to help state and local contractors answer the question: “How will the Supreme Court Ruling this spring affect states’ efforts with the health insurance exchanges?”.
Government contracting can open up a brand new pipeline of customers for your business, but how do you step in and take advantage of the billions available in federal dollars? Is your business ready?
Listen to Deltek's recorded virtual roundtable as industry experts weigh in on the top questions to ask before breaking into government contracting, as well as important next steps to aid you in winning federal business.
Discussion highlights include: