Learn Capture Management – How government contractors win business
Capture Management is the process used by government contractors to pursue and win new business. In this seminar, you’ll learn the 10-step capture management process developed by Lohfeld Consulting Group, which covers the major capture management activities from identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through RFP release.
Additionally, this seminar shows you how to conduct capture reviews and manage the entire capture process. Understanding this process is a must for government contractors. You will learn how successful government contractors consistently win the programs they pursue. You will take away the Capture Management tools and techniques that your company can apply to make better decisions and increase your win probability. This is a LIMITED CAPACITY event – prompt registration is encouraged.
What you will learn:
- Select and qualify new business opportunities
- Make a rigorous pursuit and bid/no-bid decision
- Develop your Capture Plan
- Create competitive solutions and service offerings that will earn a high score from proposal evaluators
- Position your company to win
- Create effective win strategies that will set your company apart from the competition
- Develop your teaming strategy and select your team members
- Establish your price to win
- Increase your effectiveness in capture activities
Who should attend:
- Business development professionals
- Capture managers
- Proposal managers
- Company executives and operational managers—including project managers and technical professionals who support the acquisition of new business.
Receive an 10% discount if you register three or more people for this class. Please call GovWin Events at (571) 262-0222 to redeem.
The seminar will be taught by Brooke Crouter, Principal Consultant at Lohfeld Consulting Group – a leading provider of proposal management, proposal writing, proposal training, and capture management services.
June 12, 2012
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET
Breakfast and lunch is provided
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Customers of Deltek and Lohfeld Consulting Group: $550
Non Customers: $695
*Registration closes at noon ET, June 11, 2012