To land an effective contract, does your business understand what is involved, what is true and false to secure more government business and reduce your contract risk?
GSA Schedules are one of the most effective ways your business can sell to the government, but unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation out there. Because the government and commercial markets have many differences when it comes to purchasing and regulation, it is important to protect your business prior to getting on a schedule.
Learn the truths about GSA Schedules from Washington Management Group:
- Myth: Any company can get on the GSA Schedule
- Myth: Offering a cut-rate price means a successful GSA Schedule contract
- Myth: A GSA Schedule contract guarantees you government business
- Learn all top 10 myths around GSA Schedules
Who Should Attend:
- Companies looking to enter the government market
- Companies evaluating getting a GSA or VA Schedule to grow their federal business
- GSA or VA Schedule contract holders wanting more information on compliance and advisory services
- GSA or VA Schedule holders wanting info on management services to reduce risk and increase costs
Register today to learn the truths about top 10 myths that are commonly associated with GSA Schedules.
Patrick Morrison, Director of Sales at Deltek’s Washington Management Group.
Washington Management Group has more than 33 years of experience advising clients on complex GSA and VA contracting issues. No other consulting company has our level of experience and understanding of government and industry. Click here to register today to get ahead of your competition in this highly complex market in 2012.