Mergers and acquisitions are key strategies many contractors are deploying to gain a competitive edge, especially when there is a need to fulfill contract requirements or get ahead of the competition. A misstep in assessing the true values, exposures, and potential liabilities of existing--and old-- government contracts could be fatal to your bottom line.
Based on the current demanding market, it may be difficult to properly analyze what companies would make the best fit and fulfill your needs; however, properly analyzing the risks involved will provide a clearer representation of what will be provided.
What You Will Learn:
- Analyze the market size and market share of the potential acquisition
- Understand areas of opportunity for future expansion
- Assess the company’s customer satisfaction and current footprint
Register for the webinar to learn how industry executives utilize GovWin Consulting to identify the strongest areas for future growth within the acquisition targets current customer base.
The webinar will be presented by Tim Zullo, Senior Consultant, GovWin Consulting.
GovWin Consulting Overview:
- Strategic Alignment – market appraisal, prospecting information, business operations
- Tactical Alignment – actionable targeting, teaming/acquisition analysis, contract vehicle analysis
- Message Alignment –communication & advertising analysis, market strategy
- Evaluation- customer satisfaction surveys & pipeline evaluation