Research & Downloads
- Reports & Documents
- Free Resources
Some documents are available free for GovWin members. You must be logged in to get free access. Login Now
Government Research Reports
Capture Intelligence Report
Deltek Capture Intelligence Report: Army IT Enterprise Solutions - 3 Hardware (ITES-3H) Version 3 (Nov 2011)
For more information on the Capture360 Program and how to subscribe for alerts and updates contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2QFY12, the Army Contracting Command-Rock Island (ACC-RI) intends to open competition for a follow-on contract vehicle called Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Hardware (ITES-3H).
ITES-3H is a third generation contract vehicle intended for the purchase and lease of IT hardware, including servers, storage, networking equipment, thin clients, video equipment, and workstations, as well as potentially for related installation and integration services.
The ACC-RI is expected to award 8 contracts to large and small business primes.
Deltek's ITES-3H Capture Intelligence Report:
- Defines the anticipated acquisition strategy for the upcoming procurement, including new estimates of the number of awards intended for large and small business primes.
- Outlines the scope of services for ITES-3H and offers insight into how this may differ from ITES-2H given changes in the Army’s evolving enterprise IT approach.
- Provides up-to-date program and contracting contacts at Project Director Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (PD CHESS) and ACC-RI for the ITES-3H program.
- Includes revised organization charts that capture recent personnel changes at Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), PD CHESS, and ACC-RI, providing vendors with the contacts they need to develop business with one of the Army’s most dynamic IT organizations.
- Provides insight into IT spending at PD CHESS, illustrating why vendors winning a place on a CHESS contract vehicle like ITES-3H have the opportunity to earn a higher percentage of Army IT acquisition dollars than those not on a CHESS vehicle.
- Offers detailed historical spending data and analysis on the incumbent contracts, including analysis of the customers (down to the command level) served by ITES-2H vendors, comparison of the total value and number of delivery orders won by the vendor teams, and offering insight into the proportion of services vs. hardware provided.
- Provides insight into the proposal evaluation process likely to be used by PD CHESS, including how evaluation factors will be weighted and what combined score will be necessary to win an ITES-3H contract.
- Identifies many of the incumbent contract team members and evaluates the possibility that these former subs may bid as primes on ITES-3H.
- Provides insight into potential bidders on ITES-3H at the prime and subcontracting levels.
Win More Government Business with GovWinWith the support of GovWin's vast and experienced team of analysts, our Government Business Intelligence & Tools provide you qualified pre-RFP opportunities, analysis on agency budgets and priorities, insight into your competitor's business, potential partners, and key government & teaming contacts. Learn More & Sign Up for a Free Trial.
For questions, please contact us:
- Tel: (800) 456-2009
- Email: email@example.com.