Research & Downloads
- Reports & Documents
- Free Resources
Some documents are available free for GovWin members. You must be logged in to get free access. Login Now
Government Research Reports
Opportunity Advisor Report
Deltek Pursuit Advisor: Department of Housing and Urban Development IT Services (HUDNet) Update (Jul 2011)
In FY2012, the OCIO at the Department of Housing and Urban Development intends to open competition for an acquisition called HUDNet. HUDNet is a follow-on to the OCIO’s current HUD IT Services (HITS) contracts and is a strategic contracting approach intended to provide enterprise-wide IT services for HUD on a cloud-based model. HUD’s Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO) and OCIO are still formulating the acquisition strategy for HUDNet and are seeking significant input from industry concerning the eventual shape that the HUDNet acquisition should take.
Deltek Pursuit Advisors provide the information and data necessary for your business to make an informed pursuit decision about the opportunity in question, including:
- Outlining the objectives of the HUDNet Program and examining why HUD is leaning toward utilizing a cloud-based solution to accomplish its objectives.
- Outlining the potential scope of services for HUDNet and offering insight into how these compare with the scope of IT services outlined in HUD’s FY 2011 Working Capital Fund.
- Discussing the technology and acquisition challenges facing HUD as it conducts the first major cloud computing procurement by a federal civilian agency.
- Providing up-to-date program and contracting contacts for the HUDNet Program at HUD’s Office of IT Operations in the OCIO and IT and Financial Support Division in the OCPO.
- An organizational chart that captures the current leadership structure of the HUD OCIO.
- Insight into IT spending at HUD, illustrating why a HUDNet win could net prime vendors between $50 million and $100 million per year.
- An analysis of historical spending on the HITS contracts and understanding of the payment schedule and split of work responsibilities between the incumbent primes.
- Details on the incumbent HITS contract team members, including information on responsibilities being fulfilled under the HITS contracts.
- Insight into HUD’s small business program, suggesting why small businesses potentially could play a large role in the HUDNet acquisition. This includes discussion about the two small business set-aside acquisitions supporting HUDNet, and why large vendors should pay close attention to small business utilization.
- A 45 slide Pursuit Advisor Report in PowerPoint to facilitate re-use in your company.
Win More Government Business with GovWinWith the support of GovWin's vast and experienced team of analysts, our Government Business Intelligence & Tools provide you qualified pre-RFP opportunities, analysis on agency budgets and priorities, insight into your competitor's business, potential partners, and key government & teaming contacts. Learn More & Sign Up for a Free Trial.
Deltek Pursuit Advisor: Department of Housing and Urban Development IT Services (HUDNet) Update
- Pub Date: Jul 2011
- Issued by: GovWin
- Type: Opportunity Advisor Report
- Authors: Alex Rossino Coral Ellis
- Pages: 45
- Format: PowerPoint
- Cost: $995.00
For questions, please contact us:
- Tel: (800) 456-2009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.