Research & Downloads
- Reports & Documents
- Free Resources
Some documents are available free for GovWin members. You must be logged in to get free access. Login Now
Government Research Reports
Capture Intelligence Report
Deltek Capture Intelligence Report: Navy Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) version 3 (Nov 2011)
For more information on the Capture360 Program and how to subscribe for alerts and updates contact Capture360Sales@Deltek.com
The Department of the Navy's Next Generation Enterprise Network is the follow-on to the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), the DON’s current shore-based network and operating environment. NGEN will supply a secure information technology infrastructure for the continental United States and select locations overseas.
Following its implementation, NGEN will deliver information transport services and provide access to core enterprise applications for the warfighter and those who support them. NGEN will provide the foundation for the DON’s future Naval Networking Environment (NNE), which is envisioned to be a fully integrated enterprise-wide networking environment where data and services are ubiquitously available to DON users.
INPUT's NGEN Capture Intelligence Report:
- Outlines the future Navy Network environment, including NNE, NGEN logistics, and an acquisition transition strategy
- Assesses the various segments that may be included under NGEN
- Provides historical spending data on the previous NMCI, BLII, and CoSC contracts
- Identifies governance structure within Navy for NGEN from policy, to sponsor, to acquisition, to operations
- Provides insight into the Naval organizations responsible for developing and executing the NGEN acquisition strategy
- Includes FY12 Budget analysis and high-level Naval IT Action items that will help industry meet the Navy’s needs with efficient and effective solutions
- Provides insight into the potential evaluation criteria likely to be used by the Navy
- Identifies key program and contracting personnel participating in the development of NGEN
- Provides insight into potential bidders on NGEN at the prime and subcontracting levels
- Provides observations and conclusions to help businesses determine the strategic value of NGEN and the realities and challenges associated with the new Naval Network
Win More Government Business with GovWinWith the support of GovWin's vast and experienced team of analysts, our Government Business Intelligence & Tools provide you qualified pre-RFP opportunities, analysis on agency budgets and priorities, insight into your competitor's business, potential partners, and key government & teaming contacts. Learn More & Sign Up for a Free Trial.
For questions, please contact us:
- Tel: (800) 456-2009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.