Research & Downloads
- Reports & Documents
- Free Resources
Some documents are available free for GovWin members. You must be logged in to get free access. Login Now
Government Research Reports
Opportunity Advisor Report
Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Pentagon Communications Agency (AFPCA), 844th Communications Group Information Technolgy Services Pursuit Advisor Report (Oct 2011)
In 2Q FY13, the Department of the Air Force, Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), 844th Communications Group will compete as a set of multiple task orders under the Air Force Net-Centric Solutions (NETCENTS II) vehicle. Services provided under the current contract include enterprise IT management, classified systems support, program management and engineering, information assurance, and call center operations.
The competition for AFDW IT Services will be conducted by the Acquisition Division (A7K) of the Air Force District of Washington, located at the Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB). The value of these task orders are expected to be $800 million.
Deltek’s Air Force, Air Force District of Washington (AFDW) Information Technology (IT) Services Pursuit Advisor Report:
- Outlines the objectives of the AFDW IT Services and the potential scope of services for the NETCENTS II task orders
- Provides up-to-date contacts for the AFDW IT Services Program at AFDW as well as the 844th
- Includes detailed organizational charts that capture the current leadership structures of AFDW, as well the overall organization and what divisions will be supported and effected by the AFDW IT Services program
- Offers insight into the NETCENTS II incumbent contractors, illustrating why some NETCENTS I contract holders may better positioned to prime or sub on the AFDW task orders
- Illustrates why small businesses registered under NAICS Code 517110 may be looked on favorably
- Provides details on the incumbent AFDW IT Services contract team, including team members and program management points of contact
- Provides a listing of and contact information for AFDW IT Services of the current primes.
Win More Government Business with GovWinWith the support of GovWin's vast and experienced team of analysts, our Government Business Intelligence & Tools provide you qualified pre-RFP opportunities, analysis on agency budgets and priorities, insight into your competitor's business, potential partners, and key government & teaming contacts. Learn More & Sign Up for a Free Trial.
Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Pentagon Communications Agency (AFPCA), 844th Communications Group Information Technolgy Services Pursuit Advisor Report
- Pub Date: Oct 2011
- Issued by: GovWin
- Type: Opportunity Advisor Report
- Author: Mary Parker
- Pages: 62
- Format: Zip
- Cost: $995.00
For questions, please contact us:
- Tel: (800) 456-2009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.