Research & Downloads
- Reports & Documents
- Free Resources
Some documents are available free for GovWin members. You must be logged in to get free access. Login Now
Government Research Reports
Capture Intelligence Report
GovWin IQ Capture Intelligence Report: Department of Housing and Urban Development IT Services (HUDNet) Update (Feb 2012)
In FY2012, the OCIO at the Department of Housing and Urban Development intends to open competition for an acquisition called HUDNet. HUDNet is a follow-on to the OCIO’s current HUD IT Services (HITS) contracts and is a strategic contracting approach intended to provide enterprise-wide IT services for HUD on a cloud-based model. HUD’s Office of the Chief Procurement Officer (OCPO) and OCIO are still formulating the acquisition strategy for HUDNet and are seeking significant input from industry concerning the eventual shape that the HUDNet acquisition should take.
GovWin IQ's Capture Intelligence Reports provide the information and data necessary for your business to make an informed capture and bid decision about the opportunity in question, including:
- Outlines the objectives of the HUDNet Program and examines why HUD is leaning toward utilizing a cloud-based solution to accomplish its objectives.
- Outlines the potential scope of services for HUDNet and offers insight into how these compare with the scope of IT services outlined in HUD’s FY 2011 and FY2013 Working Capital Fund.
- Discusses the technology and acquisition challenges facing HUD as it conducts the first major cloud computing procurement by a federal civilian agency.
- Provides up-to-date program and contracting contacts for the HUDNet Program at HUD’s Office of IT Operations and IT and Financial Support Division in the OCPO.
- Includes an organizational chart that captures the current leadership structure of the HUD OCIO, highlighting recent changes.
- Analyzes historical spending on the HITS contracts and provides understanding of the payment schedule and split of work responsibilities between the incumbent primes.
- Provides details on the incumbent HITS contract team members, including information on current responsibilities being fulfilled under the HITS contracts.
- Breaks down the potential evaluation criteria and scoring based on the legacy HITS contract.
- Provides insight into the competitive landscape for the three acquisitions focusing predominately on the small business set-asides.
Materials provided include:
- A 126 slide Capture Intelligence Report in PowerPoint to facilitate re-use in your company.
Win More Government Business with GovWinWith the support of GovWin's vast and experienced team of analysts, our Government Business Intelligence & Tools provide you qualified pre-RFP opportunities, analysis on agency budgets and priorities, insight into your competitor's business, potential partners, and key government & teaming contacts. Learn More & Sign Up for a Free Trial.
For questions, please contact us:
- Tel: (800) 456-2009
- Email: email@example.com.