- Government Research
- Capture / Workflow
State & Local Market Intelligence
Comprehensive Coverage of the State and Local Market
Deltek forecasts U.S. state and local government budgets will increase from $56.4 billion in 2012 to $64.9 billion in 2017, bringing $8.5 billion in new funds to the market. To be successful in the state and local growing market, you need to be involved early in the procurement life-cycle, understand your prospects' challenges and goals, know the influencers and decision-makers, and establish winning teaming relationships.
GovWin IQ State & Local Capabilities
- More than $70.7 billion in state and local opportunities
- More than 4,500 tracked state and local opportunities
- More than 300,000 verified state and local contacts
- Detailed grant information, including more than 2,600 grant programs, over 5,500 grant request for applications and 200 new grants added from the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Data on more than 67,000 individual local governments including: expenditures, employment, buying patterns and grant awards.
- More than $20 billion in annual spending across over 15,000 individual term contracts, helping companies find the right contract and pricing
- Government profiles with in-depth expenditure information, key contacts, budget cycles, legislative actions, buying patterns and recent news on all 50 States and the District of Columbia.
- More than 3,000 Capital Improvement Plans and budget documents for 366 metropolitan statistical areas
- More than 500,000 state and local bid notifications
State & Local Vertical Solutions
Strategize and win business in key vertical markets
Deltek's dedicated team of state & local vertical market analysts provide you with the valuable, focused intelligence you need to make contract winning decisions in the largest vertical markets:
Build your pipeline across the country
Deltek's State & Local solutions provide you with the vital intelligence you need to bid and win state and local government IT business. Our vast and experienced analyst team keeps you informed with qualified pre-RFP opportunities, contacts, government profiles, and grant funding data for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, five territories, and more than 67,000 localities.
- Identify revenue opportunities in the geographic regions where you are focused
- Get early notification of opportunities you can competitively bid and win
- Maximize your resources with quick access to state & local contacts, expenditures, and past buying patterns
- Extend your staff by leveraging the expertise of GovWin's state & local analyst team
- Build trust and relationships with prospects by being a proactive, informed vendor
Learn more on the features and benefits of GovWin's state and local geographic solutions.