- Government Research
- Capture / Workflow
State & Local Term Contract Resource
Learn How State & Local Term Contracts Can Benefit Your Business
The contracts in the GovWin IQ State & Local Term Contract Resource feature represent more than $20 billion in state and local government annual spending. State and local governments, pushed by staffing challenges and demand for efficient operations and leveraged pricing, have increasingly utilized state term contracts and other government-oriented cooperative purchasing contracts when securing commodities and professional services.
GovWin State & Local Term Contracts Resource
This tool provides visualization of the line item pricing information from term contracts. It also details state and local agency access to term contracts and GSA Schedules 70, 84 and 00CORP.
Want to see how the GovWin State and Local Term Contracts resource can help you find a new opportunities? Click here for a quick overview
The GovWin term contracts resource helps companies:
- Identify which contracts are a good fit for their products or services
- Understand where competitors hold contracts
- Gain insight into their competitor’s pricing
- Learn which term contracts have mandatory use provisions
- Understand which governments may use term contracts
- Understand which contracts are open enrollment compared to recompete timeframes
Learn more about term contracts: