Advisory Research Analyst
John Slye is an Advisory Research Analyst at Deltek, where he brings more than 20 years of experience in federal, state, and local market analysis to serve clients with insight into the policy, technology, and buying trends impacting companies competing for government business. He came to Deltek through its acquisition of INPUT in 2010.
Prior to Deltek/INPUT, Slye was a federal account manager with CDW Government (CDW-G), developing IT solutions for government agencies spanning both federal civilian and defense agencies and state and local governments.
Previously, Slye held several positions in consulting, business analysis, and systems integration in the telecommunications industry with Verizon, UUNet, and American Management Systems. His experience in public procurement and industry analysis began in the early 1990s as a research associate at the Heritage Foundation, where he led the use of data mining to analyze federal funding trends.
Slye holds an MBA from George Mason University and a bachelor’s degree in political science from the State University of New York at Oswego.
John's Recent Analysis
- The Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable (LPTA) Procurement Landscape
- Federal Information Technology Market, 2015-2020
John in the News
- Washington Business Journal - Is 'lowest price, technically acceptable' buying toxic to industry, or a red herring?
- GovCon Wire - Weekly Roundup Aug 24 – Aug 28 2015: GovCon Index Mirrors US Markets’ Wild Ride & more
(703) 885-9947 LauranCacciatori@deltek.com