Advisory Research Analyst
John Slye is an Advisory Research Analyst at Deltek, where he brings more than 20 years of experience in federal, state, and local market analysis to serve clients with insight into the policy, technology, and buying trends impacting companies competing for government business. He came to Deltek through its acquisition of INPUT in 2010.
Prior to Deltek/INPUT, Slye was a federal account manager with CDW Government (CDW-G), developing IT solutions for government agencies spanning both federal civilian and defense agencies and state and local governments.
Previously, Slye held several positions in consulting, business analysis, and systems integration in the telecommunications industry with Verizon, UUNet, and American Management Systems. His experience in public procurement and industry analysis began in the early 1990s as a research associate at the Heritage Foundation, where he led the use of data mining to analyze federal funding trends.
Slye holds an MBA from George Mason University and a bachelor’s degree in political science from the State University of New York at Oswego.
John's Recent Analysis
- FY 2017 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities
- Federal Information Technology Market, 2016-2021
John in the News
- Washington Technology ($) - Is the Internet of Things the right opportunity for you?
- E-Commerce Times - Federal Budget Promises Stable IT Spending - Unless Politics Interferes
(703) 885-9947 LauranCacciatori@deltek.com