Virginia COVID-19 Response Profile
Published: June 16, 2020
This brief report compiles information and insights into the state of Virginia's re-opening plan, the fiscal/economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and some key upcoming business opportunities.
Updated on June 16, 2020.
Powerpoint slides updated with latest legislation, data, funding and COVID-19's Impact on SLED Bid Volumes.
Updated on May 19, 2020.
Additional information has been added on new slides to reflect COVID-19-related procurement activity (slides 7-8) and relevant statewide contracts (slide 9).
Originally published on May 13, 2020.
Use this guide to...
- See the latest on this state's legislative and budget status,
- Find highlights of local government fiscal conditions,
- Tabulate the total CARES Act response and revenue aid from the major federal sources,
- Learn the state's current phase of re-opening,
- Review a listing of major COVID- and non-COVID-related procurements in the state's pipeline, and
- Compare the COVID impacts on the state's total procurement activity to the U.S. average.