California COVID-19 Response Profile
Published: June 12, 2020
This brief report compiles information and insights into the state of California's re-opening plan, the fiscal/economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and some key upcoming business opportunities.
Originally Published May 13, 2020
Updated June 12 to include further bid volume analysis and legislative action.
Use this guide to...
- See the latest on this state's legislative and budget status,
- Find highlights of local government fiscal conditions,
- Tabulate the total CARES Act response and revenue aid from the major federal sources,
- Learn the state's current phase of re-opening,
- Review a listing of major COVID- and non-COVID-related procurements in the state's pipeline, and
- Compare the COVID impacts on the state's total procurement activity to the U.S. average.
Also, see Deltek's guide: How to do Business with the State Government in California.