Florida COVID-19 Response Profile
Published: June 12, 2020
This brief report compiles information and insights into the state of Florida's re-opening plan, the fiscal/economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and some key upcoming business opportunities. *Updated on June 12, 2020*
*June 12, 2020 update: Powerpoint slides updated with latest legislation, data, funding and COVID-19's Impact on SLED Bid Volumes.
*May 19, 2020 update: Powerpoint slides updated to add COVID-19 Impact on SLED Bid Volumes and Statewide Contracts.
Originally published May 13, 2020
Use this guide to...
- see the latest on this state's legislative and budget status,
- find highlights of local government fiscal conditions,
- tabulate the total CARES Act response and revenue aid from the major federal sources,
- Learn the state's current phase of re-opening,
- review a listing of major COVID- and non-COVID-related procurements in the state's pipeline, and
- compare the COVID impacts on the state's total procurement activity to the U.S. average.