Colorado COVID-19 Response Profile
Published: June 26, 2020
This brief report compiles information and insights into the state of Colorado's re-opening plan, the fiscal/economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and some key upcoming business opportunities.
June 26, 2020 update: Powerpoint slides updated with latest legislation, data, funding and COVID-19's Impact on SLED Bid Volumes.
Orginally published May 26, 2020.
Use this guide to...
- See the latest on this state's legislative and budget status,
- Find highlights of local government fiscal conditions,
- Tabulate the total CARES Act response and revenue aid from the major federal sources,
- Learn the state's current phase of re-opening,
- Review a listing of major COVID- and non-COVID-related procurements in the state's pipeline, and
- Compare the COVID impacts on the state's total procurement activity to the U.S. average.