Utah COVID-19 Response Profile
Published: June 26, 2020
This brief report compiles information and insights into the state of Utah's re-opening plan, the fiscal and economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and some key upcoming business opportunities.
June 26, 2020 Update: Powerpoint slides revised with the latest legislation, data, and funding for Utah, as well as an update to COVID-19 Impact on SLED Bid Volumes.
Originally published May 22, 2020.
Use this guide to...
- See the latest on this state's legislative and budget status,
- Find highlights of local government fiscal conditions,
- Tabulate the total CARES Act response and revenue aid from the major federal sources,
- Learn the state's current phase of re-opening,
- Review a listing of major COVID- and non-COVID-related procurements in the state's pipeline, and
- Compare the COVID impacts on the state's total procurement activity to the U.S. average.
Also, see Deltek's guide: How to do Business with the State Government in Utah.