Your cart is empty.
Free access to GovWin IQ for Government employees! GovWin collects information from various Federal and State, Local & Education sources, and accordingly, we partner with governments by offering free subscription access to government officials. Please complete the form below and indicate the government agency in which you are currently employed.
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between Deltek, Inc. a Delaware corporation ("Deltek"), and you (the "User" or "You"), and covers your permitted use of Deltek’s proprietary databases and services available over the Internet through Deltek’s web site at https://www.deltek.com/en/deltek-contracts/subscription-services-terms (the "Subscription").
BY CLICKING "I ACCEPT" BELOW YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. If You do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, You may not use the Databases.
2. Fees. As part of a limited program that Deltek is making available to employees of the U.S. Government, Deltek is temporarily waiving the subscription fee for the License; provided, however, Deltek reserves the right at any time to charge a fee for use of the Databases.
3. Usage Period and Termination. During the time in which Deltek waives the subscription fee, this Subscription shall be valid for as long as determined by Deltek, which period of time Deltek shall determine in its sole discretion. Deltek may terminate this Agreement at any time for convenience if the subscription fee has been waived by Deltek. In the event Deltek charges a subscription fee, then unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Deltek, these terms and conditions shall continue to apply to the Subscription for which such subscription fee is paid. If User is required to pay a subscription fee, then either party may terminate this Agreement immediately if the other party breaches any term or condition of this Agreement and fails to cure such breach within 15 days after the non-breaching party provides written notice of such breach to the breaching party. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, Deltek may terminate this Agreement and User's access to the Databases immediately if User breaches the Subscription restrictions described in Section 1 hereof.
4. Authorized Access and Use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may disclose the contents of the Databases to other employees of the U.S. Government agency for which You are employed provided that You: (i) reproduce all proprietary notices relating to the Databases; (ii) identify Deltek as the owner of the Databases and all intellectual property rights therein; and (iii) advise such other employees that use of the Databases is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any user name and password granted to You is personal to You, and You will not permit any other party to use any user name or password assigned to You. Except as otherwise permitted under this Section 4, You will not disclose the contents of the Databases, or any part thereof, to any person or entity without Deltek's prior written consent. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user names and passwords issued to User and for any access to and use of the Databases that occurs through the use of such user names and passwords. User will notify Deltek when User is no longer employed by the U.S. Government or if a User should otherwise be denied access to the Databases.
7. No Warranties. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE DATABASES IS AT ITS SOLE RISK. THE DATABASES ARE AVAILABLE STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. DELTEK, ITS LICENSORS AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES THAT THE DATABASES WILL BE TIMELY, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, ADEQUATE, ACCURATE, USEFUL, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
Deltek OBTAINS THE INFORMATION IN THE DATABASES FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, BUT USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE DATABASES MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. Deltek DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO ADVISE USER OF ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE DATABASES. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT Deltek PROVIDES THE DATABASES SOLELY FOR USE AS A RESEARCH TOOL, AND THAT THE DATABASES ARE NOT INTENDED TO, AND DO NOT, (i) SUGGEST OR SUPPORT SPECIFIC COURSES OF ACTION OR BUSINESS DECISIONS, OR (ii) CONSTITUTE RECOMMENDATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTACTS, CONTRACTS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. Deltek EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DECISIONS MADE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ON THE BASIS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, OR THE ABSENCE OF INFORMATION IN, THE DATABASES.
8. Limitation of Liability. EXCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING FROM USER'S BREACH OF SECTION 1 OR SECTION 4, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER PARTY NOR ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA; COMPUTER VIRUSES; ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DEFECTS IN THE DATABASES OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN; AND LOSSES FROM INTERRUPTION, TERMINATION OR FAILED OPERATION OF THE DATABASES) INCURRED BY ANYONE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE DATABASES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE OR LIMITED REMEDY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF Deltek EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY USER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
9. User Responsibilities. User acknowledges that User is responsible for acquiring and maintaining access to the Internet (including but not limited to, using the proper web browsers) in order to access and use the Databases and that Deltek shall not be liable for any failure of or interruption to such access and use resulting from failure or impairment of any network, software, web browser or equipment not under the control of Deltek. User shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all hardware and software necessary to download the Downloaded Data. User further agrees that Deltek shall have no obligation to make the Downloaded Data available to User in any particular format or to otherwise modify the Databases to allow User to download the Downloaded Data. Deltek shall, in its sole discretion, determine the format in which Downloaded Data will be made available to User.
10. General Provisions. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to the conflict-of-laws provisions thereof, and the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the federal courts (or, if no federal subject matter jurisdiction exists, the state courts) located in or serving Reston, Virginia. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be stricken and the remaining provisions enforced. This Agreement may be modified or amended only by a writing signed by both parties. The failure by either party to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement does not waive the right of such party to act with respect to subsequent breaches. User may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Deltek. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not form part of the Agreement. The provisions of Sections 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding between Deltek and User with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous statements, agreements and understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof.
BY CLICKING "I ACCEPT" BELOW YOU AGREE THAT (1) YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, (2) YOUR USE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, (3) YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL OTHER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS REQUESTED BY Deltek, AND (4) YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.