Deltek Pulse: Health and human services, September 2014
Published: October 03, 2014
In September 2014, Deltek saw the release of 796 solicitations from the health and human services vertical – an 11 percent decrease from August.
Notable RFP releases in September include:
- Colorado released an RFP for a pharmacy benefit management system services after the original procurement was canceled due to vendor protest.
- Indiana’s Department of Health released an RFP for the design, development, and implementation of an EBT system for the Indiana WIC program.
- Louisiana issued an RFP for information technology services to support the state's economic stability (ES) programs, including SNAP, Family Independence Temporary Assistance program (FITAP), and the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).
- Montana released an RFP for EBT services for the SNAP and TANF programs after the JPMorgan Chase contract was canceled.
- South Dakota is seeking a vendor to conduct an MMIS assessment and alternatives analysis of the new system (SD MEDX) and develop options to incrementally complete the system
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State and Local Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.