11th Annual Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Industry Study
Published: June 22, 2020
11th Annual Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Industry Study. Benchmark your performance against government contracting peers.
- Explores departmental challenges across the entire organization and dives into innovative approaches firms are taking to successfully address these challenges.
- Identifying key issues impacting the government contracting market and forecasting trends into 2021 and beyond…
- Includes: business development, project and risk management, finance, financial compliance, human capital management (HCM), information technology (IT), contract management, procurement and manufacturing.
- 11th Annual Study
9 Industry Sectors
Table of Contents
- Introduction (p. 01)
- About This Study (p. 03)
- Executive Summary (p. 05)
- Section One: Business Development (p. 06)
- Section Two: Finance and Financial Compliance (p. 18)
- Section Three: Project and Risk Management (p. 35)
- Section Four: Human Capital Management (p. 43)
- Section Five: Contract Management and Procurement (p. 52)
- Section Six: Information Technology (IT) (p. 59)
- Section Seven: Manufacturing (p. 68)
- Statistics at a Glance (p. 75)