Deltek Pulse: Health and human services month in review, November 2014
Published: December 03, 2014
In November, Deltek saw the release of 1,253 solicitations from the health and human services vertical – a 10 percent decrease from October.
Notable RFP releases in November include:
- The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) released a new RFP for the design, development, and implementation of an enterprise data warehouse/business intelligence solution. The original solicitation was canceled in September. Proposals are now due by February 16, 2015.
- The Arkansas Health Insurance Marketplace released an RFP for implementation and operation services for a Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) information technology solution. Proposals are due by December 8.
- The Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration released an RFP for maintenance and operation of provider systems, portals and databases, including the Provider Data Management System (PDMS), Provider Incentive Payment Program (PIPP), the Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE), and Financial Change Request (FCR) systems, portals and databases.
- The Minnesota Department of Health released a request for offers (RFO) for WIC EBT planning services. Proposals are due by January 16, 2015.
- The Pennsylvania Office of Information Technology, Bureau of IT Procurement, released a request for quotations (RFQ) for WIC MIS/EBT implementation IV&V services. Proposals are due by January 5, 2015.
Notable awards made in November include:
- Connecticut’s Access Health CT awarded its APCD data management contract to Onpoint Health Data.
- The Rhode Island Office of the Health Insurance Commissioner awarded its analytics for all-payer claims database contract to 3M.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State and Local Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.