Monthly Recap for SLED Procurement Related to COVID-19 – May 2020
Published: June 03, 2020
A monthly recap of COVID-19 related procurement from May 2020 and a look into SLED bid extensions and cancellations during COVID-19
GovWin IQ has been tracking procurements related to COVID-19 in the State, Local, and Education market on a weekly basis (articles can be found on the Market Analysis landing page) but now wants to take a high level look at the last month.
COVID-19 continued to have an effect on SLED procurement on a daily basis. Projects were delayed, postponed until further notice, or even canceled. May 2020 State & Local bid volume was down 26% compared to May 2019.
Below is a list of notable projects that were affected.
- Idaho - OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
- Oregon - SELF SERVICE KIOSKS FOR DMV
- Oregon - IT HARDWARE VALUE ADDED RESELLER (IT HVAR)
Mandatory Job Walk & Question and Answer session postponed:
- Orange County, California - INMATE COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Award announcement postponed:
- South Dakota - SOUTH DAKOTA MEDICAID ENTERPRISE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION UTILIZATION MANAGEMENT AND CARE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
- North Dakota - STATEWIDE CHILD CARE LICENSING SYSTEM
- Connecticut - PROJECT QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROGRESS REPORTING FOR CONNECTICUT KIDS INFORMATION NETWORK DATABASE (CT KIND)
- Utah - FACILITIES ACCESS MONITORING SOLUTION
Unable to provide updates on the procurement until the current issues pass:
- Montana - PHARMACY SUPPORT SERVICES FOR THE MONTANA PROGRAM FOR AUTOMATING AND TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE (MPATH)
- Montana - MONTANA PROGRAM FOR AUTOMATING AND TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE FRAUD WASTE AND ABUSE (MPATH)
- Montana - THIRD PARTY LIABILITY RECOVERIES FOR MONTANAS PROGRAM FOR AUTOMATING AND TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE (MPATH TPL)
- Montana - MONTANAS PROGRAM FOR AUTOMATING AND TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE ELECTRONIC VISIT VERIFICATION SERVICES (MPATH EVV)
- Montana - MONTANA PROGRAM FOR AUTOMATING AND TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES (MPATH)
- Oregon - VIRTUAL CLASSES