How to do Business with the Government in Washington, D.C.
Published: March 18, 2020
A Step-by-Step Guide to Government Contracting with the Nation’s Capital
Learn how to grow your government sales with Washington, D.C.
Use this guide to:
- Learn how to register as a vendor in Washington, D.C.’s eSourcing procurement portal
- Discover how to search for bidding opportunities within eSourcing
- Understand how Washington, D.C. defines small and minority-owned businesses
- Locate Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) throughout the Nation’s Capital
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Overview (pp. 2-3)
- Register with Washington, D.C. as a Vendor (p. 4)
- How to Search for Bidding Opportunities with Washington, D.C. (p. 5)
- How Washington, D.C. Defines Small and Minority Businesses (pp. 6)
- Additional Resources (pp. 9-10)