12th Annual Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Industry Study
Published: June 07, 2021
How did government contractors fare during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020? Benchmark your performance against your peers and learn why the outlook for the future is bright.
Investments in cybersecurity and compliance are on the horizon for 2021 and continued cloud migration will result in cost savings and greater efficiency.
The pandemic forced companies to operate in new ways, creating new challenges for sourcing teaming partners and optimizing resources.
Vibrancy across industries is expected to return in 2021, with 71% of respondents forecasting growth in government sales.
Table of Contents
- Introduction (p. 01)
- About This Study (p. 02)
- Executive Summary (p. 03)
- Section One: Business Development (p. 13)
- Section Two: Finance and Financial Compliance (p. 25)
- Section Three: Project and Risk Management (p. 41)
- Section Four: Human Capital Management (p. 52)
- Section Five: Contract Management and Procurement (p. 72)
- Section Six: Information Technology and Cybersecurity (p. 82)
- Summary (p. 95)
- Statistics at a Glance (p. 96)