Sunshine Week: Transparency of Texas, FY 2012 IT expenditures
Published: March 11, 2013
Sunshine Week, which coincides with National Freedom of Information Day (March 16), is a national initiative organized by the American Society of News Editors to highlight the importance of open government to the public. In recognition of Sunshine Week, Deltek’s analysts will be taking transparency and contract data collected from state transparency websites and our own GovWin IQ database to highlight IT expenditure trends and procurement analysis in the state and local market.
Today, we take a look at total IT spending for the state of Texas for FY 2012, which was gathered from a top-ranked Texas transparency website. The cumulative spending data collected represents a variety of purchasing vehicles, including purchase orders (PO), statements of work (SOW), procurement cards, and statewide and agency-specific contracts used to purchase IT commodities and services.
- Deliverables Based Information Technology Services (DBITS)
- TEX AN Next Generation Communications Technology Services
- Data Center Outsourcing (Services and Integration)
- Statewide Information Technology Staff Augmentation
- Statewide Cloud Services
- Statewide Wireless Voice and Data Services and Equipment
- Statewide Seat Management Services
- Statewide Software Products