Deltek Pulse: Health and human services, October 2014
Published: November 06, 2014
Deltek saw the release of 1,398 solicitations from the health and human services vertical in October – a 63 percent increase from September.
Notable RFP releases include:
- The California Department of Health Care Services released an RFP for clinical and network analytics for Covered California to assess performance of both the exchange and its contracted health plans.
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) released an RFP for technical and business services for the takeover and operation of the existing Medicaid management information system (MMIS) and the implementation and operation of a modular MMIS to modernize or replace the current system.
- The Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene issued an RFP for quality assurance services to support WIC EBT implementation in Maryland.
- The South Carolina Department of Social Services is looking for a qualified vendor to assist staff in conducting a feasibility study for the CFS project to explore all options for implementing a statewide child support enforcement system (CSES).
- Vermont issued an RFP for a child support replacement project to replace the ACCESS mainframe system, which is approximately 30 years old.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State and Local Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.