MA

Deltek Pulse: General Government Services Quarter in Review, Quarter 3, 2022

Published: November 04, 2022

Community DevelopmentEconomic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesHAWAII EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM (HAWAII)LOUISIANA STATE DEPARTMENTS (LOUISIANA)Natural Resources/EnvironmentNEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENTS (NEW YORK)Public Finance

A quarterly recap of SLED General Government Services solicitation releases.

The third quarter of 2022 started off slowly with General Government Services solicitations. However, as the quarter continued into August and September, solicitations issued increased with a likely attribution to federal funding accessibility for state and local governments opening up. The majority of the solicitations issued during this quarter had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 73%, with the remaining 27% having a primary requirement of Information Technology.

The three states with the most procurement activity this quarter were California, Texas, and New York, while Nevada, South Dakota, and Delaware had the least.  The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development/Regulation, Community Development, and Natural Resources/Environment.

Notable Solicitation Releases

  • The New York Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Staff Augmentation – Digital Credentials. ITS is seeking to procure the provision of technical support personnel for shared ITS projects and Executive Agency-specific IT needs. Proposals are due November 23, 2022.
  • The Employees’ Retirement System of the State of Hawaii (ERS) issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Real Assets Investment Consultant. ERS is seeking to procure for the review of performance of the real assets managers and real assets program for ERS. Proposals are due November 30, 2022.
  • The Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals (LDH) issued a Request for Information (RFI) for Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Office Services. LDH is seeking insight to improving PPM services, including, but not limited to, innovative approaches and novel solutions for PPM services to support MES and other business related projects. 

You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.