Education Contracting Analysis: Selling to K-12 and Higher Education Through 2024
Published: June 23, 2023
FeaturedSLED Market AnalysisArchitecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)Business DevelopmentCoronavirus (COVID-19) PandemicEconomic Development/RegulationEducationEducation (Higher)Education (Primary/Secondary)General Government ServicesInformation TechnologyOperations and Maintenance (O&M)Professional ServicesPublic Finance
This report provides a strategic review of the K-12 and higher education contracting markets to help organizations better understand past, current and future demand for all types of goods and services, including insights and perspective to help companies win more business.
This report provides a strategic review of the K-12 and higher education contracting markets to help organizations better understand past, current and future demand for all types of goods and services, including insights and perspective to help companies win more business. Submit the request form to get your copy of this free report.
Leveraging GovWin IQ’s industry-leading database of competitive opportunities, this year’s edition includes annual forecasts of bid volumes through 2024, market shares, summaries of key purchasing trends, plus analysis of demand by major industry and for the top specific items. Readers will see examples of leads for future planned purchases, cooperative purchasing analysis, awarded contract size analysis, and key takeaways and suggestions for selling into this market.
“When BD staff and expertise is limited, the importance of good data to understand the customer environment and pain points is critical. That is the value of what Deltek provides.”
Tammy Rimes, Executive Director, National Cooperative Procurement Partners
From the Deltek Clarity GovCon Industry Study
Grow Your K-12 and Higher Education Sales:?
Overall SLED Market
The overall state, local and education (SLED) government market publishes an average of 470,000 bids & RFPs each year.
K-12 Independent School Districts
K-12 governments publish an average of 54,000 bids & RFPs each year.
Higher Education Governments
Higher education governments publish an average of 29,000 bids & RFPs each year.
83K “Publishing a combined 83,000 bids & RFPs per year, the K-12 and higher education markets represent two large and important segments for vendors and suppliers to consider.” - Brent Mital, Sr. Research Analyst, Deltek
- 03 Introduction
- 04 Types of Analysis Featured
- 05 K-12 Education
- 06 Total Forecast to 2024 - Volume of Opportunities
- 07 Total Forecast to 2024 - Share of SLED Market
- 08 Summary of K-12 Spending Trends
- 09 Major Industries in K-12 Education and Recent Growth
- 10 High Volume Products and Services in K-12
- 11 Large K-12 Planned Projects
- 12 Typical K-12 Purchase Sizes
- 13 E-Rate Funded IT/Telecom Purchases for K-12
- 14 Cooperative Purchasing Option for K-12
- 15 Higher Education
- 16 Total Forecast to 2024 - Volume of Opportunities
- 17 Total Forecast to 2024 - Share of SLED Market
- 18 Summary of Higher Education Spending Trends
- 19 Major Industries in Higher Education and Recent Growth
- 20 High Volume Products and Services in Higher Education
- 21 Large Higher Education Planned Projects
- 22 Typical Higher Education Purchase Sizes
- 23 Cooperative Purchasing Option for Higher Education
- 24 Key Takeaways for Vendors and Suppliers
- 25 Suggestions for Selling to This Market
- 26 Glossary of Industries