10 Hotspots in State & Local Government Contracting for 2019
Published: March 28, 2019
In this report (now in its 5th edition), GovWin’s SLED Market Analysis team identifies the top 10 hotspots in the 2019 state, local, and education (SLED) government contracting marketplace.
In this report (now in its 5th edition), GovWin’s SLED Market Analysis team identifies the top 10 hotspots in the 2019 state, local, and education (SLED) government contracting marketplace. This report provides government contractors with valuable market data, the context behind current procurement growth trends, and unique insights to win more government business.
Readers of this report will:
- Learn why these 10 hotspots are growing the fastest
- Identify opportunity growth rates
- Discover top trends and how they relate to market changes
Download the free report today to learn more about this year’s ‘10 hotspots’ and use this analysis to grow your business in the SLED market.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Identifying Hotspots for Government Contracting(p. 03)
- Major Themes in Contracting for 2019 (p. 04)
- Hotspot 10: Supporting Healthy Communities with Parks (p. 05)
- Hotspot 9: Making Government Jobs Attractive (p. 06)
- Hotspot 8: Innovating Construction with Prefabrication (p. 07)
- Hotspot 7: Leveraging Data (p. 08)
- Hotspot 6: Moving Forward with New Construction (p.09)
- Hotspot 5: Expanding Levees (p.10)
- Hotspot 4: Getting Creative with Wastewater (p.11)
- Hotspot 3: Upgrading Transit (p.12)
- Hotspot 2: Doubling Down on Cybersecurity (p.13)
- Hotspot 1: Promoting Government (p.14)
- Summary (p.15)