FY 2014 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities – MODULE 1
Published: April 30, 2013
This report consists of MODULE 1 of Deltek's FY 2014 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities report, which analyzes agencies’ FY 2014 budgets and priorities.
Deltek’s report FY 2014 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities – MODULE 1 provides analysis of the spending priorities and policy initiatives in the Obama Administration’s $3.8 trillion FY 2014 budget request.This report analyzes major budget themes and top priorities for the Obama Administration in FY 2014, and delivers agency budget profiles consisting of the following elements:
- Discretionary Budget Priorities and Observations
- Discretionary Budget Requests
- Overall Contractor-Addressable Budgets
- Information Technology Budget Priorities and Observations
- The mix of departmental technology budget Development, Enhancement and Modernization (DME) spending verses Steady State (SS) funding
- Overall and Contractor-Addressable Information Technology Budgets
Critical Insight for Vendors
This report provides companies and other interested parties with a detailed view of upcoming fiscal year federal spending plans and is designed to enhance a firm’s business development planning with relevant strategic and tactical analysis.
Deltek’s report FY 2014 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities – MODULE 1 is delivered in PowerPoint® format.
Also available for purchase: