Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, March 2017
Published: April 05, 2017
A monthly recap of the State and Local General Government solicitation releases.
March brought a flurry of procurement activity with a whopping 130% increase in solicitations released over February. The majority of these solicitations released fell into the Professional Services requirement. California, Texas, and Florida released the most solicitations in the nation. South Dakota, Nebraska, and Montana released the fewest solicitations last month. The most solicitations released were in the Natural Resources vertical, followed by Economic Development and Public Finance.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The North Carolina Department of Information Technology released a solicitation for Microcomputers, Peripherals, and Related Services. The contract will include: desktop units, portable units, 2-in-1 units, tablets, peripheral components, and value-added services. Proposals are due by May 2, 2017.
- The Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control for Virginia has a requirement for a Software as a Service (SaaS) Financial Management System (FMS). The state is currently using a financial management system that is out of date, out of compliance, and does not fully satisfy business requirements. Proposals are due by May 15, 2017.
- The Idaho Secretary of State (SOS) is seeking an SOS Business and Government Services IT Solution. The existing system utilized by the SOS’s Business office is over 15 years old and resides on a platform supported by internal staff. Proposals are due by April 28, 2017.
- The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) released a request for proposals for a Seed-to-Sale Marijuana Traceability System. The awarded system will be utilized by the WSLCB to track marijuana and marijuana products through the supply chain. Proposals are due by April 26, 2017.
Notable Contract Awards
- The Washington Office of Drinking Water Loan and Grants Tracking System solicitation was awarded to The Innovation Network. Deltek is attempting to obtain the signed agreement through a public records request.
- A Director of Procurement and Vendor Services for Colorado advised Deltek that the IT Research and Advisory Services solicitation has been awarded. Deltek is seeking the contract documents and has already submitted a Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) request.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.