FY 2015 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities – MODULE 1
Published: March 28, 2014
This report consists of MODULE 1 of Deltek's FY 2015 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities report, which analyzes agencies’ FY 2015 budgets and priorities.
This report analyzes major budget themes and top priorities for the Obama Administration in FY 2015, and delivers agency budget profiles consisting of the following elements:
- Discretionary Budget Priorities and Observations
- Discretionary Budget Requests
- Overall Contractor-Addressable Budgets
- Information Technology Budget Priorities and Observations
- The mix of departmental technology budget Development, Enhancement and Modernization (DME) spending verses Steady State (SS) funding
- Overall and Contractor-Addressable Information Technology Budgets
Critical Insight for Vendors
This report provides a detailed view of upcoming federal spending plans and is designed to enhance a firm’s business development planning with relevant strategic and tactical analysis.
Deltek’s report FY 2015 Federal Budget Request: Challenges and Opportunities – MODULE 1 is delivered in PowerPoint® format.
Also available for purchase: