Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, June 2017

Published: July 06, 2017

Community DevelopmentContract AwardsEconomic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesHardwareInformation TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentProfessional ServicesPublic Finance

A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government market in June 2017.

June saw a decrease in General Government solicitations released from the past few months, finishing approximately 18% lower in total releases than May.  The majority of solicitations released, at approximately 71% of total, had a primary requirement of Professional Services.  The remaining 29% of solicitations had a primary requirement of Information Technology.  Natural Resources was the vertical with the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development and Regulation, and then Public Finance. Community Development had the fewest releases in June.  Texas, California, and New York had the most solicitation releases while South Dakota, North Dakota, and Indiana had the fewestleast.

Notable Solicitation Releases

  • The Hawaii Department of Accounting and General Services has a requirement for a Ballot Duplication System.  A request for quotes (RFQ) has been issued for the procurement for four ballot duplication systems for the 2018 and 2020 Elections, as well as back-up systems.
  • The Washington State Consolidated Technology Services (CTS) has released an request for quotes (RFQ) for Cisco Products and Services. The purpose of this procurement is to award a new contract, solely for CTS use, to allow CTS to continue to make purchases of Cisco Products and Services, including equipment, SmartNet, WebEx, and Ironport on an as-needed basis. Vendor responses are due July 17, 2017. 
  • The Indiana Department of Administration, on behalf of the Department of Revenue, posted an RFP for Revenue Modernization Integrated Tax Systems and Services. Proposals are due by September 6, 2017.  

You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber?  Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.