Deltek Pulse: Health and Human Services month in review, July 2017
Published: August 02, 2017
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED Health and Human Services market in July 2017.
Solicitation activity in the State, Local and Education (SLED) Health and Human Services (HHS) market increased by 13% in July 2017 compared to June 2017. The majority of solicitations released in July had a primary requirement of Professional Services, followed by Medical and Scientific Equipment, Social Services, and Health Services. The number of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) solicitations have increased modestly while Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) solicitations saw a sizeable increase compared to last month. Information Technology (IT) solicitations were a comparable amount to solicitations released in June. Texas, New York, and California released the most solicitations in July, while North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana released the fewest.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The Alabama Medicaid Agency, Division of Fiscal Agent Policy and Systems Management, released a request for proposals (RFP) for Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Consultant Services for the Medicaid Enterprise Solutions. Questions must be submitted by August 17, 2017. Proposals are due on September 21, 2017.
- The Texas Office of the Attorney General has released a request for offer (RFO) for a Case Management System for Medicaid Fraud Control Unit. The scope of the project includes providing an application for Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU) staff to use in tracking information for referrals, cases, complaints, and reports and to migrate data from MFCU’s three functional database systems. Proposals are due on August 8, 2017.
- The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) issued an RFP for the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture 3.0 Tracking System project. The purpose is to obtain a vendor to provide a customized automated tracking system for the management of ODM’s Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) 3.0 State Self-Assessment (SS-A) including the agency’s five-year planning roadmap and concept of operations. Vendors may submit their proposals by August 25, 2017.
- The Louisiana Department of Health and Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) are seeking proposals to provide a Statewide Customer Service Call Center solution for two existing CSCs serving the Louisiana Department of Health and the Department of Children and Family Services. Proposals are due on September 7, 2017.
Notable Contract Award
- The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services has awarded the Services to Support a Business Intelligence System contract to SAS institute Inc. The award value for this contract is $44,798,365.90.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.