Virginia IT Strategic Plan 2017-2022
Published: August 11, 2017
The IT Strategic Plan presents a vision for the coming 2 – 5 years that addresses the major Information technology opportunities and challenges facing the commonwealth.
Virginia has identified seven IT priorities for the 2017-2022 period:
- IT Infrastructure Services Program (ITISP)
- Shared Data & Analytics (SDA)
- Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM)
- Digital Government / Internet of Things (DG)
- Enterprise Information Architecture & Data Governance (EIADG)
- Cloud Computing Services (CCS)
- Enterprise Services (ES)
Learn more about the state's IT Strategic Plan here.