Deltek Pulse: General Government services month in review, August 2017
Published: September 01, 2017
CALIFORNIA STATE DEPARTMENTS (CALIFORNIA)Community DevelopmentEconomic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesInformation TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentPENNSYLVANIA STATE DEPARTMENTS (PENNSYLVANIA)Professional ServicesPublic FinanceUNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION CENTRAL OFFICE (CALIFORNIA)
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in August 2017.
The month of August saw an increase in the number of General Government solicitations from the previous month, growing by about 23% from July. The majority of the solicitations had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 70%, with the remaining 30% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Economic Development vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Community Development, Natural Resources, and Public Finance. The three states with the most procurement activity in the month of August were Texas, California, and New York, while South Dakota, Indiana, and Delaware had the least.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The University of California System has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for System Wide IT Infrastructure, Wired, Wireless, Firewall, Server, and Storage. The deadline to submit proposals is September 27, 2017.
- The Pennsylvania Department of General Services has released an invitation for bids (IFB) for Private Branch Exchange (PBX) and Key Telephone Systems Equipment and Related Services. Proposals are due on September 21, 2017.
- The California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) has released an RFP for a Health Care Data Warehouse Administrator and Actuarial/Analytical Services Provider. Proposals are due on October 3, 2017.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.