Deltek Pulse: Education month in review, December 2017
Published: January 02, 2018
A monthly recap of the SLED Education solicitation releases.
The month of December saw significantly fewer Education solicitations released compared to November, decreasing by about 48%. This month, the Primary/Secondary Education vertical produced about 67% of the total bids issued, while the Higher Education Vertical saw about 33%. Information Technology was the primary requirement for about 53% of the solicitations released, while Professional Services was the primary requirement for the remaining 47%. In December, Texas released the most solicitations for Education, followed by New York and California. Alaska, Nebraska, and New Hampshire released the fewest solicitations.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- Tacoma Public Schools (Washington) has a requirement for an Online Student Enrollment and Choice Transfer System. Proposals are due by January 16, 2018.
- The University of Arizona issued a request for proposals for a Faculty Activity Reporting System. Proposals are due by January 24, 2018.
- Texas A&M University has a requirement for a Blanket Agreement to Provide an Online Digital Learning Solution. Bids must be submitted by January 5, 2018.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.