Deltek Pulse: Health and Human Services Month in Review, January 2018
Published: February 05, 2018
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED Health and Human Services market in January 2018.
Solicitation activity in the State, Local and Education (SLED) Health and Human Services (HHS) market decreased modestly in January 2018 compared to December 2017. The majority of solicitations released in January had a primary requirement of Medical and Scientific Equipment followed by Professional Services, Social Services, and Health Services. The number of Information Technology (IT) solicitations increased slightly. Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) solicitations had a significant increase compared to the amount of solicitations released in December.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The District of Columbia Department of Healthcare Finance released a request for proposals (RFP) for Medicaid Data Warehouse (MDW) Support and Enhancement. The Department’s goal is to seek a vendor that will focus on the completion of all Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) and certification requirements, artifacts, and functions, and conduct all required performance and user acceptance testing, training and system roll out. Proposals are due on February 15, 2018.
- The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing issued an RFP for an Enrollment Broker for their Health First Colorado Enrollment Services. Enrollment broker services include: client outreach; developing, translating, printing and mailing informational and enrollment materials; processing member enrollments and disenrollments; operating a call center; maintaining systems and system interfaces; developing and maintaining a web site; and reporting on activities. Proposals are due February 27, 2018.
- The Indiana Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) has a requirement for maintenance and operation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) solution that provides data warehouse, decision support system, and business intelligence needs for FSSA. They are seeking a vendor to provide the maintenance, operations, and enhancements of the State’s Teradata/Informatica warehousing platform’s infrastructure, as well as manage and provide maintenance and operations (M&O) support for OMPP’s healthcare-oriented data warehouse solution. Proposals are due on March 13, 2018.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA) released a request for responses for Enhanced Analytic and Reporting Technology Related to the Massachusetts All-Payer Claims Database (APCD). CHIA is looking for a vendor that can support continued operations and enhanced development of the MA APCD, including improved data normalization and enhanced analytic and reporting technology and capabilities. Proposals are due March 21, 2018.
- The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) has awarded a contract to Health Current for Health Information Exchange Onboarding Services. The contract has a base term of 9 months, with four one-year renewal options.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.