Deltek Pulse: Health and Human Services Month in Review, October 2018
Published: November 01, 2018
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED Health and Human Services market in October 2018.
Solicitation activity in the State, Local and Education (SLED) Health and Human Services (HHS) market in October experienced a 30% increase compared to September’s solicitations. The majority of solicitations released in October had a primary requirement of Health Services followed by Professional Services and Social Services. The number of Medical and Scientific Equipment solicitations increased slightly, while Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) decreased. Information Technology (IT) and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) solicitations increased slightly compared to solicitations released in September.
Notable Solicitation Releases
• The Minnesota Department of Health released a request for proposal (RFP) for Data Aggregation Vendor for the Minnesota Health Care claims and Reporting System (APCD). The department is seeking a data vendor with the capacity and technical expertise to perform all data collection, aggregation, enhancement, quality assurance, and data delivery functions in a cost-efficient manner. Proposals are due on November 5, 2018.
• The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Human Services released an RFP for a System Integrator and Data Hub Services for the MMIS 2020 Platform project. The selected Offeror will develop project management tools to lead the technical integration of the MMIS 2020 Platform modules including the transition from the current MMIS to the MMIS 2020 Platform. A pre-proposal conference will be held on November 7, questions are due November 8, and proposals are due on December 18, 2018.
• The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services released a solicitation for Maintenance and Enhancement Services for the Crossroads WIC Management Information System (WIC MIS). They are seeking a vendor to provide services including but not limited to: defect correction, change order implementation, software installation services, and production help desk support. Proposals are due on December 18, 2019.
• The California Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) released an RFP for New Hire Compliance. The agency is looking to facilitate child support services by increasing the compliance and accuracy of new hire reporting by California employers, and multi-state employers who have designated California as their reporting state. The agency is also looking to improve QW FEIN data reported to the California Employment Development Department (EDD). Proposals are due on November 26, 2018.
• The state of Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF) has awarded Currier, McCabe and Associates, Inc., InfoSys Public Services, Intertech Consulting, Inc., and KJMB Solutions to fulfill its requirement for the Replacement of Child Welfare Information System, known as LINK. The contracts with Currier, McCabe and Associates, Inc., InfoSys Public Services, Intertech Consulting, Inc., and KJMB Solutions has a combined value of $60,000,000.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.