Deltek Pulse: General Government services month in review, February 2019

Published: March 01, 2019

Community DevelopmentEconomic Development/RegulationFLORIDA STATE DEPARTMENTS (FLORIDA)FULTON CO SCHOOL DIST (GEORGIA)General Government ServicesInformation TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentProfessional ServicesPublic FinanceVERMONT STATE DEPARTMENTS (VERMONT)

A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in February 2018.

The month of February saw an increase in the number of General Government Services solicitations over January, rising by about 10%. The majority of the solicitations issued had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 57%, with the remaining 43% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development/Regulation, Community Development, and Natural Resources/Environment. The three States with the most procurement activity in February were California, Texas, and Florida, while North Dakota, Washington, D.C., and South Dakota had the least.

Notable Solicitation Releases

  • The Florida Department of Management Services (DMS) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for Information Technology Staff Augmentation Services. DMS is seeking a vendor with the professional and technical staff necessary to allocate, outsource, and manage qualified information technology staff to perform the services requested. Proposals are due March 19, 2019.
  • The Fulton County School District (FCS) released an RFP for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution. The current environment requires business users to perform processes that require many manual steps of complex tasks and redundant data entry into disparate systems, increasing the risk of human error. The deadline for proposals is April 9, 2019.
  • The Vermont Department of Buildings and General Services has posted an RFP for an Integrated Property Tax Management System (IPTMS). The department is looking to implement a modular solution that automates and integrates management of a statewide Education Grand List for the purposes of education property taxation. The deadline for proposals is April 10, 2019.

You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.