Deltek Pulse: General Government services month in review, March 2019

Published: April 01, 2019

Community DevelopmentEconomic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesGEORGIA STATE DEPARTMENTS (GEORGIA)Information TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentNEW HAMPSHIRE STATE DEPARTMENTS (NEW HAMPSHIRE)NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENTS (NEW YORK)Professional ServicesPublic Finance

A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in March 2019.

The month of March saw a decrease in the number of General Government Services solicitations over February, dropping by about 6%. The majority of the solicitations issued had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 68%, with the remaining 32% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development/Regulation, Community Development, and Natural Resources/Environment. The three States with the most procurement activity in March were California, Texas, and Florida, while Washington, D.C., Nebraska, and North Dakota had the least.

Notable Solicitation Releases

  • The New York State Office of General Services (OGS) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for Telecommunication Connectivity Services. OGS is seeking a vendor who is able to provide voice connectivity, data connectivity, and mobile communication connectivity services. Proposals are due May 22, 2019.
  • The Georgia Office of the Secretary of State (SOS) released an RFP for a Statewide Voting System (SVS). The proposed SVS must have the functionality to support all 159 counties that will use the same equipment, software, and processes for creating, collecting, and tabulating votes. The deadline for proposals is April 23, 2019.
  • The New Hampshire Department of Labor (NHDOL) has posted an RFP for an Electronic Document Management System Upgrade (EDMS). The desired solution is expected to be a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) system with zero to minimal code that will provide a secure and modern electronic document management with workflow solution capable of interfacing with other State enterprise solutions. The proposal deadline is May 17, 2019.

You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.