Deltek Pulse: General Government Services Month in Review, December 2019
Published: January 02, 2020
Community DevelopmentEconomic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesINFORMATION RESOURCES, DEPARTMENT OF (TEXAS)Information TechnologyLOS ANGELES, CITY OF (LOS ANGELES) (CALIFORNIA)Natural Resources/EnvironmentProfessional ServicesPublic FinanceSTATE AUDITOR, OFFICE OF THE (SOUTH CAROLINA)
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in December 2019.
The month of December saw a decrease in the number of General Government Services solicitations over November, falling by about 1%. The majority of the solicitations issued had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 60%, with the remaining 40% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development/Regulation, Community Development, and Natural Resources/Environment. The three States with the most procurement activity in December were California, Texas, and New Jersey, while Delaware, Alaska, and Montana had the least.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) issued a request for offers (RFO) to procure Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Hardware, Software, and Services and Information Technology (IT) Based Land Surveying Hardware, Software and Related Services. DIR intends to contract with selected vendors to provide products and services for the Cooperative Contracts program. Offers are due February 3, 2020.
- The South Carolina Office of the State Auditor (OSA) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for Joint Financial Audit Services. OSA is seeking to contract with a firm to perform a joint financial audit of the State for the 2020 through 2024 Fiscal Years. The deadline for proposals is January 20, 2020.
- The City of Los Angeles Personnel Department, Employee Benefits Division has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for Employee Benefits Administration and/or Communications Consulting Services. The City is seeking vendors who can provide consulting services pertaining to Employee Benefits Plan Administration and Benefits Communications for the LAWell program. Proposals are due February 6, 2020.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.