Deltek Pulse: General Government Services Month in Review, June 2020

Published: July 01, 2020

CALIFORNIA STATE DEPARTMENTS (CALIFORNIA)Community DevelopmentDENVER REGIONAL TRANSIT DISTRICT (COLORADO)Economic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesInformation TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentPHOENIX, CITY OF (MARICOPA) (ARIZONA)Professional ServicesPublic Finance

A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in June 2020.

The month of June saw an increase in the number of General Government Services solicitations over April, rising by about 2%. The majority of the solicitations issued had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 64%, with the remaining 36% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development/Regulation, Community Development, and Natural Resources/Environment. The three States with the most procurement activity in June were Texas, California, and Florida, while Vermont, Idaho, and South Dakota had the least.

Notable Solicitation Releases

  • The California High-Speed Rail Authority has released a request for proposals (RFP) for Financial Advisor Services. The Authority is seeking proposals to prepare analysis, conduct research, produce applicable reports/tables/data, and provide resources and expertise to assist with financial elements of major contracts. Proposals are due August 3, 2020.
  • The Denver Regional Transportation District (RTD) has released a request for proposals (RFP) for Benefits Consultant Services. RTD is seeking a contractor to analyze and make recommendations on all of the organizations non-represented benefit programs. Proposals are due August 6, 2020.
  • The City of Phoenix has released a request for proposals (RFP) for a Learning Management System (LMS). The city is seeking a contractor able to expeditiously implement and manage a tightly integrated, state-of-the-art City-wide LMS with Learning Experience Platform (LEP) elements and strong eLearning functionality. Proposals are due July 9, 2020.

You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.