Deltek Pulse: General Government Services Month in Review, July 2020
Published: August 03, 2020
Community DevelopmentCOMPTROLLER, OFFICE OF THE STATE (MASSACHUSETTS)Economic Development/RegulationGeneral Government ServicesIDAHO STATE DEPARTMENTS (IDAHO)Information TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentNEVADA STATE DEPARTMENTS (NEVADA)Professional ServicesPublic Finance
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in July 2020.
The month of July saw a decrease in the number of General Government Services solicitations over June, falling by about 6%. The majority of the solicitations issued had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 63%, with the remaining 37% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Natural Resources/Environment, Economic Development/Regulation, and Community Development. The three States with the most procurement activity in July were California, Texas, and Florida, while Delaware, Nevada, and Idaho had the least.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The Idaho Industrial Commission (IIC) issued an Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) to procure a Technology Integrator. The scope of this project includes modernizing the suite of applications used by the IIC to administer its programs and operations. Proposals are due August 26, 2020.
- The Massachusetts Office of the Comptroller (CTR) issued a solicitation for the Commonwealth Financial Reports and Single Audit project. These audits should be conducted in accordance with GAGAS for financial and compliance audits and cover the entire operations of the Commonwealth for each fiscal year identified. Proposals are due August 13, 2020.
- The Nevada Public Employees' Benefits Program (PEBP) issued a request for proposals (RFP) to procure an Eligibility and Enrollment Benefits Management System. PEBP is seeking a vendor with the capability of providing a comprehensive, user friendly system that is web enabled and SaaS based with an open architecture designed for easy migration to new technologies. Proposals are due August 14, 2020.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.