Deltek Pulse: General Government Services Month in Review, May 2020
Published: June 01, 2020
Community DevelopmentEconomic Development/RegulationENTERPRISE SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF (WASHINGTON)FISH AND GAME, DEPARTMENT OF (MASSACHUSETTS)General Government ServicesINDIANAPOLIS AND MARION COUNTY, CITY OF (INDIANA)Information TechnologyNatural Resources/EnvironmentProfessional ServicesPublic Finance
A recap of procurement activity in the SLED General Government Services market in May 2020.
The month of May saw an increase in the number of General Government Services solicitations over April, rising by about 4%. The majority of the solicitations issued had a primary requirement of Professional Services, at about 67%, with the remaining 33% having a primary requirement of Information Technology. The Public Finance vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by Economic Development/Regulation, Community Development, and Natural Resources/Environment. The three States with the most procurement activity in May were California, Texas, and Florida, while Delaware, Idaho, and Vermont had the least.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The Washington Department of Enterprise Services (DES) released a request for proposal (RFP) for the Spoken Language Interpreter Services, Scheduling and Coordinating Software project. DES is interested in a software system that can manage the scheduling and coordinating of in-person interpreters and the requirements of the state. Proposals are due July 6, 2020.
- The Massachusetts Department of Fish and Game (DFG) issued a solicitation for the Electronic Licensing Services project. DFG is looking to replace the current electronic licensing solution with a software as a service (SaaS) solution that replicates the functionality of MassFishHunt while also improving user-experience, customer relationship management (CRM), and data visualization and analysis. Proposals are due July 2, 2020.
- The Telecom and Video Services Agency of the City of Indianapolis and Marion County issued a solicitation for the Video Streaming and Archiving project. This project seeks potential solutions that provide services to host a public facing online archive and the management of live streams and video archive content. Proposals are due July 10, 2020.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.